Looking for God in America.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sunrise...Sunset on St. Ignace

Good morning America,
It is 7:30 A.M. Eastern Standard TIme and I have been up since 5:20 to watch the sunrise.
We are in St. Ignace, Michigan and are staying on water. I couldn't let the moments slip by without trying to capture some of this beauty that we have the priviledge to view firsthand. Last night when we pulled into town, Laura wasn't feeling well, so we left her resting in the hotel and Renee and I went sunset hunting down by the lighthouse.

I have never seen a lighthouse except for pictures, so I have been so excited about this part of the journey. I kept wanting to see a lighthouse all last summer, but the closest I got to one was a lighthouse-themed bathroom in St. Louis. Not this year.
We found a tug boat, too.

The sunset was amazing.

Now for a sunrise preview...enjoy! Princess Angela




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HOW THE PROJECT BEGAN
SUPPORT THE PROJECT
TRIP ITINERARY
CONTACT US
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS

PREVIOUS POSTS :


ARCHIVES:


Powered by Blogger.com

©2006-2010 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SITE BY: BOOTSIFIED

 

   
HOME ANGELA'S BLOG LAURA'S BLOG DONNA RENEE'S BLOG