Looking for God in America.

Friday, August 07, 2009

Southwestern Places

There's lots going on in the southwestern states of our country. It's good to remember through pictures the things that challenged my beliefs, began eroding my judgments of people.
We all bleed red, want to be loved, accepted, and a chance to make a living. In these photographs I'm reminded of my amazement of a border wall built all the way to the Pacific Ocean. I didn't believe, refused to believe, such a thing would be considered; and then I saw it.
The wall in Berlin was torn down. This is one being erected. There's a history lesson here - somewhere.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HOW THE PROJECT BEGAN
SUPPORT THE PROJECT
TRIP ITINERARY
CONTACT US
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS

PREVIOUS POSTS :


ARCHIVES:


Powered by Blogger.com

©2006-2010 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SITE BY: BOOTSIFIED

 

   
HOME ANGELA'S BLOG LAURA'S BLOG DONNA RENEE'S BLOG