Looking for God in America.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Never Ending Journey


Looking for God is an ongoing adventure. Therefore I can't complain about the amount of time it's taking us to complete this docu-journey.

Lives move within events crashing, merging, imprinting experiences photographed within my mind. I miss the road; being on the road. But here, in this solitary place, I meet people and ask about God.

I went to Colorado Springs CO this past weekend and my heart leapt at the remembered places and spaces. Four people in a car singing, praying, dreaming, feeling the information within our brains move to revelation of something new.

Looking for God, for me, continues to be an ongoing adventure.


1 Comments:

At 6/2/10 3:51 AM, Anonymous teresa torelli said...

Hi Renee,

It’s Teresa from Guam ,I hope all is well. I’m now in England, Completed my Masters in HR at OU and I currently work as a Community Readiness Consultant for the USAF. I love your writing and can’t wait for the finished product…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HOW THE PROJECT BEGAN
SUPPORT THE PROJECT
TRIP ITINERARY
CONTACT US
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS

PREVIOUS POSTS :


ARCHIVES:


Powered by Blogger.com

©2006-2010 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SITE BY: BOOTSIFIED

 

   
HOME ANGELA'S BLOG LAURA'S BLOG DONNA RENEE'S BLOG